Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FREE...FREE..FREE.....

Have you happened to stumble across the Book Depository website yet?
FREE worldwide shipping ! and the prices are lower than retail here...and NO..I am not on a commission for this recommendation ..LOL......Just wanting to share the love...
Yep...so I can purchase this fabulous Winnie the Witch 6 book set plus audio Cd and have it delivered to my door all for the price of buying 1 1/2 of these books here in my local bookshop!
Unbelievable! I already have the exact same set but I want to purchase another as a gift for my niece..she loves to read Emily's set when she comes to visit.
If you have not discovered the delights of Winnie and her cat Wilbur , see if you can find one of the books at the library..they are a great read with fabulous illustrations.
There is a well stocked craft book section as well.....hhmm....let's see what else I can order..!

x PJ x

7 comments:

Cherie said...

WOW thank YOU for the heads up here. Thanks too for visiting ... I've added to you my list of 'Creative Aussie Mums' ... doncha just love blogging? ;))

Steph said...

Isn't it just the best!!! I couldn't believe it but when I ordered a book for way cheaper than anywhere else and it arrived less than a week later I was hooked. Briliant :)

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Hi!
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and for your sweet comment.
I will definitely check out the book link...thank you!!!

Oh, and I must say that I am completely jealous of your adorable fabric finds in that earlier post. :-)

Kimberly

Miss Prudence said...

Oh yes isn't it FANTASTIC!!!!!!
Free postage too!!!!!

trixi said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm always buying books online and this place looks great!

Bulk Vegetable Seeds said...

Great post.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.

Cee said...

I am a long time Book Depository visitor (and buyer!) and they are awesome. There have been very few times when they haven't had the book(s) I was looking for.