Monday, April 13, 2009

I love the postman....

because he delivered my lovely swap parcel from Mari !!
( ok, so the postman love thing is in a fatherly kind of way...he is nearly 60 !! )
Look what was in the bundle of yummy handmade goodness from Mari...

a crochet soap holder for the shower...a lovely soft cotton with a gentle abrasiveness ( yes I have tried it already and it is great )
some yummy mint lollies...there were 3 ,but I did have to taste test you know !!

and inside the box with the sweet logo sticker on the front, were 3 (WOW) pairs of handmade earrings....I adore them all...but I think my favourite pair are the stone set in the photo centre.
Thank you Mari...!

I have thoroughly enjoyed participating in this Maker's Swap....I hope the postie soon delivers my parcel to Mari...then I can share my photos of what I made for her !

1 comment:

WhimsybyMari said...

You are so very welcome, I am thrilled that you enjoyed my gifts. I loved the bunny dressing gown how sweet. Sunday Stills is open to everyone just a subtle hint if you like to take pictures.