Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pay it forward


I am joining in the Pay It Forward ( PIF ) fun !
I was lucky enough to be one of the first 3 commentors on Nova's blog so now I get to join in.

Want to play too ?? ……. The first 3 bloggers to leave a comment for me on this post will receive a hand made gift mailed to them from me. (Please remember to leave contact details for me to reach you.)
Once you have left your comment do a ‘pay it forward post’ on your blog. Then continue the gift giving to the first three people who comment on your blog…how exciting to think of how a simple idea can grow...

Feel free to copy the PIF image above to add to your blog!

I have noticed that some bloggers who are participating in PIF's are allowing up to one year to complete the PIF. I think I would forget if I had that long up my sleeve to get organised so I will set a time frame of 3 months to have my gift made and posted.

x Peta-Jane x

1 comment:

Miya said...

YAY! I'm in this swap too! =) Maybe we'll be matched up!